Gully Bop has successfully concluded his kickoff ever overseas tour in the Britain and the Caribbean.

The viral dancehall star performed in front of sold out crowds in major British cities like London and Manchester.

SEE ALSO: Gully Bop Remarkable Tranformation, Touched Down In Great britain

Speaking with Winford Williams of OnStage, Gully Bop opened up near his first overseas feel.

"When I reached on their soil I was looking to see a pretty place, clean with not even a sweetie paper on the footing just while driving I saw the trees without leaves, box drinks boxes, bottles and a lot of rubbish at the side of the road," Bop recalled.

"So I said await this is non England, I am not seeing whatsoever green tree or green grass or those things… and everybody you see is just moving fast and no i maxim 'skillful forenoon sir,'" Bop added.

Gully Bop cheating

Gully Bop also said he got a star welcome at the aerodrome in London. The dancehall deejay also opened up almost recent rumors of him cheating on his fiancee Shauna Chin.

"I didn't find any girl information technology'due south the girl come and find me and that girl that establish me information technology was simply for a photo and when they have the photo they just splice another photograph abreast information technology or splice ane of her old fourth dimension photos and say its me and her," Gully Bop said. "When I took the picture she wasn't even in those textile or showing off her trunk. She trying to allurement me upward simply she tin can't allurement me up."

Gully Bop also said that he recorded over 10 new songs with some British artists, every bit well as, some dubs.

Gully Bop also performed a new unmarried during his appearance on OnStage last weekend.